XOB XOB

This game is pretty well done stylistically! I feel like if there was more of an introduction to some of the concepts (as opposed to just slapping them in and hoping the player will notice it amidst the distractions), it would make the level design feel more solid.

The Splitting: Chapter 2 The Splitting: Chapter 2

What I really love about this game is that it has the gameplay of your standard point and click adventure, with the whole collecting, combining, and interacting with objects, but at the same time the series is following the puzzle game formula that all the best puzzle games follow. Chapter 1 introduced a new concept and slowly experimented with what it can do until the player has a solid grasp on how the system works. Here, Chapter 2 has taken those ideas and twisted them completely with the covering/uncovering mirrors and item duplication, and through the game teaches you how to apply those concepts until mastery in very subtle, well-designed ways. Now, it's not just the continuation of the story that makes me want to look out for the next chapter - I'm also excited to see what other concepts and twists you guys will put into the concept! Stunning work, fully deserving my every star!

That Pokeyman Thing Your Grandkids Are Into That Pokeyman Thing Your Grandkids Are Into

This is the pinnacle of satire right here. 10/10, man.

REALITY GLITCH AUTOMATON REALITY GLITCH AUTOMATON

Number of times the name of this track has been misspelled as "Really Glitchy Automation":

johnfn responds:

:((

Deceived by Demise Deceived by Demise

GG, Satera. I'll have to work harder next time to avoid getting trumped by orchestral producers again.

EvilRaccoon responds:

Thanks 1f1n1ty. ;) I'm looking forward to it! It was a great challenge and just really enjoyable to be involved again with everyone. I'd certainly encourage anyone to take part in it in the future. The feedback alone was very well worth it.

~Fore~ Useless (Let Go) ~Fore~ Useless (Let Go)

Hey, aliaspharow! I missed you

I like the percussive texture you're doing here. Lots of offbeat sounds that you managed to blend together perfectly - I always struggle a bit with that, making each percussive sound fit together.

I could have probably use a more prominent sub in the first bit, although the bass does pick up the pace at around 0:10.

Those sweep arps like the one at 0:33 are super cool - I just wish they lasted longer :P